5 Reasons to Fall for Our One-of-a-Kind White Finish
Since the introduction of our NativeStone® sinks and tubs in 2014, they have been available in three finishes: Ash, which provides the traditional mottled gray color you think of when you think of concrete; Slate, a much darker gray, nearly a charcoal; and Pearl, a one-of-a-kind white finish that is practically perfect in every way.
Just like the foundation of every great wardrobe starts with the simplest essentials (like a white t-shirt, a little black dress, or a perfectly fitted pair of jeans) so too does the foundation of a great room. But, not every sink is made equal. Here are just a few of the things that make Pearl special.
1. Practice makes perfect. We tinkered extensively with this finish to create a color that is softer than your typical white and incredibly versatile. Our team spent hours playing with tones and proportions of white cement to bring you the perfect shade.
2. Not too warm, not too cool. Pearl is just right. Pearl’s undertone has a hint of gray concrete that makes it a cool white, but because of its tactile nature it can also instantly warm up a space. The end result? A shade designers love because it works in a variety of spaces.
3. An elevated basic. Nothing is more foundational than a white sink. That’s what makes them so popular with designers. But unlike fireclay, porcelain, ceramic, or even traditional concrete white sinks, Pearl has an earthy, textural quality that lends artisanal character to any room.
4. Beauty and strength. Another unique feature of Pearl NativeStone sinks is their substantial concrete feel. NativeStone is made through a unique blend of cement and jute fiber, the end result of which is a product that is 40% lighter than traditional concrete but also stronger and more resistant to cracking. This lightness and strength also makes NativeStone sinks easier to ship and install.
5. Eco-friendly and sustainable. Pearl is made with naturally renewable jute making it more eco-friendly than other white sinks on the market. Jute grows freely in the Mekong Delta region in Vietnam, where our artisans incorporate the harvested plant into our proprietary NativeStone blend.
Now that you’ve learned a bit more about what makes our Pearl finish special, we think you should see it for yourself. Visit your local showroom and take a moment to experience Pearl’s one-of-a-kind coloration, gorgeous texture, and artisan craftsmanship.