How to Clean a Copper Sink
People often ask us about copper sink care. Whether you own a Native Trails copper kitchen sink or copper bathroom sink, you’ll find it is amazingly easy to maintain! Hammered copper is particularly simple since it doesn’t show fingerprints as stainless steel or shiny copper does.
- For basic copper sink cleaning, use a mild soap and warm water.
- Keep your copper product clean and dry by wiping it down after each use with a soft cloth.
- Harsh abrasives or copper cleaners should never be used on our products as they may affect the finish.
- For extra protection, carnauba wax may be applied.
- Don’t worry if you leave a lemon or lime on the sink and it turns shiny. Over time, usually in just a few days, you see the brown copper patina begin to form and soon the spot will be gone.